BUILDING INSPECTIONS

5 Replies

I am looking for references for building inspections. We are in the due diligence phase of a 50 unit deal in the Chicago, Chicagoland area.

@Jim Biggs I have a great guy that is out of Evergreen Park.  Is it 50 scattered units or 50 unit building.  We use him for our post construction inspection and he is good about finding the right things. 

Originally posted by @Jim Biggs :

I am looking for references for building inspections. We are in the due diligence phase of a 50 unit deal in the Chicago, Chicagoland area.

We use inspectors associated w/ Granite Inspection

@Jerry Stanford @Mark Ainley @Crystal Smith thanks for your input. We choose @George Foster and I want to say "What a Pleasure to do business with!" Highly reccomended, a true professional. Thanks George. For anyone in Chicago, Rockford, Aurora, Naperville, Schamburg George is a great asset for your team. Hhhmmmm.... I hope he doesn't get so busy that we start getting long lead times :)

Thank you @Jim Biggs ! It was a pleasure working with you and @Paul Z. I am even more impressed that you didn't fall asleep on me after 4 hours per property. As you know, inspections are boring :-) Look forward to seeing you guys prosper with these two investments!

To your success!!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here