I'm trying to create call scripts for motivated seller leads --small and midsize apartments.
Does anyone normally cold call or take calls from mailers direct to -Out of state Landlords -Tired Landlords etc?
We're looking for a decent script (that works)
1. OOS LL out of state landlords
2. Distressed Properties - lists from driving for dollars, assistants finding on public records etc
3. Owners who have 100% equity in small apartments 2-8 units
4. Apartments 2-4 and 5-40 units.
5. Targeting 5-40 unit apartments that have been owned by the same entity for 15+ years
I assume the script for SFR-4 units would be much different than a 40 unit :)
I was wondering if buyers normally say they're just a 'direct buyer' similar to 'we buy houses' SFR leads, or would it make more sense to go the more sophisticated route and say we're an acquisition company?
I would talk like yourself. You are interested in buying there property and the one you're calling on may meet the criteria.
The thing is for the initial set up I don't call myself. I have assistants and interns who call to set up and prescreen. I have lists of thousands to go through to find decent leads. There's a lot of tire kickers and disconnected numbers to go through ;-)