New Investor looking for Agent help in Jonesboro AR

New Investor looking for Agent help in Jonesboro AR

Rental Property Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2013 · 48 posts · 18 votes

Hey Everyone!

My name is Ryan and I have been on the site for a few years, but haven't been able to do any deals yet other than buying my own home and renovating it over the past 3 years. I have been itching to do more, especially with so much growth going on around me in Memphis. I have been looking in my immediate area for deals, but not finding a whole lot that I am super excited about. With my job I go over to Jonesboro, AR a good bit and I was looking on Trulia for multifamily properties recently and noticed that there seem to be more options there.

I was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a REI that is also an agent and has dealt with Multifamily properties in Jonesboro who might be able to help me get more acquainted with the Jonesboro market and show me a few homes? Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Ryan

1Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Jonesboro, AR · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Hi Ryan, I’m a Realtor in Jonesboro and work with investors. I’d be glad to assist you with any needs in this area. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.