• Flipper/Rehabber
  • Raton, NM
Votes |
Multi-Family, Decisions on Flip or Hold

Jeffrey Campbell
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Raton, NM
Posted Aug 10 2018, 17:28

Bear with me, there is a question at the end. 

I've been an active reading member of BP for over a year and in that time have relocated from the Vail, CO area to Trinidad, CO where I purchased several residential and commercial properties. Did real well on some and others are still working themselves out. Most recently, we purchased a 7 unit apartment building along with a 2/1 house on the same lot in Raton, NM. The idea was of course passive income. Over the past 70 days I have remodeled and updated almost all of the apartments and we will be fully occupied on September 1. BTW, we love in the 2/1 with plans to move out of that in the Spring when we want to become workampers and travel full-time. Monthly income on the apartments will be $4200 minus included utilities of about $500. We can get another $750 for our 2/1 when we move out. There is an onsite laundry room and we have three garages that could be rented for additional income. 

The question. Hold or Flip a remodeled cash cow? (Paid $152,000 and think I could easily get $250-275,000).

Loading replies...