Ramandeep Singh
  • Mechanicsburg, PA
Votes |
Need Advice and Support-PA Multifamily

Ramandeep Singh
  • Mechanicsburg, PA
Posted Jan 11 2019, 12:13

Hi Everyone,

I am new to Bigger Pockets forum and trying to get started in multi family space. Before this, I have invested only in single family rentals. Listening to many Podcasts and Grand Cardone in particular, I strongly feel (personally) that multi family is the way to go-If one wants to scale up and take up RE as full time career. Currently, I am working in a full time job and live in Mechanicsburg, PA

I have access to certain investors who are ready to invest with me. Even though I have gained some real time SFR knowledge, I am still learning Multi family investing by reading books and listening to podcasts. To get started, I am looking for a partner who I can work with to put together a MF deal where we all could benefit including investors. Here are the specifics below:

-I have access to around 150-200K initial investment including my own money.

-As this will be my MF first deal, I am preferring to do within 100-150 mile of where I live (even though I am open to other deals as well that are outside my 150 mile zone in emerging markets)

-I go to Real estate meet ups in my area, If anyone is interested we can definitely meet.

I would really appreciate If people can share their experiences with multi family and give any valuable advice. Thanks

Loading replies...