User Stats

Votes
Xavier DiSousa
Votes |
Multi-Unit Potential: Investment in Denton, TX

Xavier DiSousa
Posted Feb 12 2019, 17:55

Hi y'all, 

New to this- so don't eat me alive. Reaching out what are the cons and pros in investing in multi-units out of state (coming from California). Other than who to trust, I've been getting all documents from realtor and would like to share with whoever is an expert in ROI analysis of any kind and what should I be aware of (if there is any landlord out there that would like to share) . And most importantly, is it worth 1.2mil- based on this numbers? Any help would be appreciate it to this new hopeful investor. Things to note: They want to sell this two 4plex at same time since is own by 2 sisters which they managed themselves (so they do save on management fees, etc) No crime reported in the area, at least no major. New lease fees in the Denton, TX market typically range from 65% to 70% of one month's rent. Lease Renewals are 10% of one month's rent. P.S. Tried to attach files, not images- they are pdf files, if anyone knows how to do that and would like to share how to- would be appreciated. Cheers!

Loading replies...