Nick Uhas
  • Columbus Ohio/ Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Looking for Core 4 Recos in Columbus, Ohio

Nick Uhas
  • Columbus Ohio/ Los Angeles, CA
Posted Jun 1 2019, 14:04

Hello! 

My name is Nick Uhas and I'm a huge fan of Bigger Pockets. I've read 5 of their books (just finished BRRR) and have listened to 3 of their audiobooks.

MY STORY: My parents signed over to me 4 rental properties in Columbus, Ohio a few blocks from The Ohio State University. Of these 4, one rents very well but needs some repairs and the other 3 need some pretty hefty rehab. 

Starting next week I'll be embarking on a real estate investing journey where I'll be rehabbing and renting these properties and then continuing to invest into the Columbus, Ohio market. 

I currently live in Los Angeles, but make my way back "home" to Columbus, Ohio quite often (at least once every 2 months). 

From here I'm reaching out to the bigger Pockets forums for any recommendations on the core 4 in the Columbus, Ohio area (agent, property management, lenders, and contractors). 

I'd also love to meet up with any other members who live in the area and currently invest. I'm going to be in this market for a LONG TIME and would love to build some relationships now. 

Thanks to everyone who replies to this post and hopefully see you soon! 

Loading replies...