Hey San Diego! Who’s up for a real estate bbq Fri 6/21?

15 Replies

Let me know if you want to meet a few local San Diego accredited investors.

I’m killing it in Kansas City MO and would love to help others do the same. I’m not a coach and I’m not selling anything.

The last 3 meet ups I attended were horrible so I’m trying a different format.

Free booze, food and a 20 min story how I purchases 26 units in last 12 months with $10k month positive CashFlow...closing on 27 more in 10 days.

Originally posted by @Jason Graves :

Let me know if you want to meet a few local San Diego accredited investors.

I’m killing it in Kansas City MO and would love to help others do the same. I’m not a coach and I’m not selling anything.

The last 3 meet ups I attended were horrible so I’m trying a different format.

Free booze, food and a 20 min story how I purchases 26 units in last 12 months with $10k month positive CashFlow...closing on 27 more in 10 days.

I'm always up to hear what other people are doing, especially when it's something (rapid accumulation in STL) that I know nothing about.  :-)  Where are you thinking @Jason Graves?  I'll be in the North Park area most of Friday, FWIW. 

@Brent Cline Thanks for coming to the bbq last night.

Having 35+ like minded folks in my home for a few hours on Friday was awesome.

FYI One of the guys I know at the party made an offer on 27 units the morning of the party. However, he was concerned he only had $400k to put into the deal. I told him to make the offer an don’t worry about the incremental $500k cash to close needed.

With in 37minutes I had two accredited investors committing $500 to $700k as needed... I’m going to pull it together for them part of the GM team. Fun stuff..

@Rachel Hart

Im going to host a another one in next 3 weeks. Pm and I will add you the invite.

Where are your investing or wanting to invest?