Can anyone answer this?馃檹馃徎

Can anyone answer this?馃檹馃徎

Member since 2019 路 17 posts 路 3 votes

I have been calling apartment owners directly and have researched how to cold call and what to say. I found 2 owners that were willing to carry the financing. One is 2 (4) plexes but he was able to carry the financing because of due on sale clause. So I called banks to get a traditional loan.

I know there are creative ways for people to reduce their down payments when they get conventional financing through a bank but how? The lenders I called today do not allow the seller to pay any part of the down payment. I have also seen other people claim to get properties with no money down and the seller takes out a 2nd lien. And all these banks require reserves for all the properties they own. What are they doing that I鈥檓 not?

Thanks for any advice.

0Reply
16 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.