Who is doing Apartment Syndication

8 Replies

Hi @Damian Smith we sponsor and co-sponsor apartment syndications in addition to having quite a bit of experience participating as limited partners in a variety of commercial real estate projects including medical offices, industrial, commercial, and farm land.

Do you have any specific questions? I'm happy to try and answer from my experiences.

@Damian Smith Our group focus' on multifamily value add investing in Arizona (Phoenix & Tucson), happy to answer any questions you may have.  Also, I have included a list of some great resources to educate yourself.  Hope this helps and reach out anytime!

Books for Multifamily
-Best Ever Apartment Syndication Book by Joe Fairless
-Both Rod Khleif and Michael Blank have free E-books you can download
-The Perfect Investment by Paul Moore
-The ABC's of Real Estate Investing by Ken McElroy

Podcasts

-Rod Khleif
-Michael Blank
-Old Capital Podcast
-Joe Fairless - Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever
-Real Estate New for Investors - Kathy Fettke
-Passive Income through Multifamily Real Estate

@Damian Smith

Welcome to BP community! There's definitely a ton of resources to learn from about syndications. Once you do that, I also recommend speaking with security attorneys that are plentiful on BP as well. Don't forget to network. Since you're local, you may consider joining our NY or NJ meetups. F.e., for our next NYC meetup next week, we're having @Matt Faircloth talk about Raising Private Capital, topic that you may greatly benefit from learning. You're welcome to join us. More details on BP or Meetup sites.

Best of luck!