Property Management Recommendations in Indianapolis

7 Replies

Hit me up. I know some good people. I'd recommend them here, but I dont think they let you do that. 

It's about balance, and YOUR specific needs.  

Lots of resources on BP, use them and talk to others about their experiences. 

Indianapolis can be great but it can be tricky too!

Hey @Lloyd Loftis , I hope whomever you were working with on the agent side of things was able to provide a few management companies prior to collecting that check at closing! ;) Perhaps it is vacant, so it is not the end of the world, but typically in the winter especially around the holidays properties become tougher to rent. This originates from the lack of folks wanting to move during Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, etc. That being said, it is crucial to determine the class of your property in order to align it with the right kind of PM. As some may claim... there is not a 1 size fits all PM company. If you are doing section 8 I would urge you to connect with @Harvey Levin as he has a nice grasp on this niche. If you are leaning more toward B class assets you should be connecting with @Ross Denman . Both stand up guys in their respective spaces. Do not be afraid to shop around and talk to a number of folks before pulling the trigger. Hope this helps! 

Cheers,

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here