Bird-Dog Deal-Digging Investment Team-Builder

6 Replies

Hello BP! My Big Hairy Audacious Goal here is to create a situation where everyone wins through a creative collaborative investment in a portfolio of value-add cash flowing apartments in/around the Greater Philadelphia area (Philadelphia / Bucks / Trenton / Camden / Wilmington)

What You Get From Me:

I FILL PIPELINES!! I actively prospect 6-days a week. I pull lead lists. I skip-trace. I cold call. I connect, set meetings and build rapport and trust with sellers. I analyze deals and package them together. I get to the settlement table and close. I lead, and I am currently building a team of pros who know how to win.

What I am Seeking:

INTRODUCTIONS!! If you or someone you know is a: PA Real Estate Attorney / GC / Property Manager / Private Lender / Investor / Mortgage Broker - It may be worth us having a conversation that could potentially lead to profitable collaboration in the coming months.

I'd love to hear from YOU - Thanks in advance!

Marqus

I'm a prospective rental property investor in Bucks county, PA!

I'm in need of networking with people like you as I embark on my first real estate investments. Lets connect and see how we can empower each other! 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here