Skip to content
Multi-Family and Apartment Investing

User Stats

Votes
Yosef Lee
  • New to Real Estate
  • New York, NY
Votes |
Did you form a formal biz entity for thought leadership platform?

Yosef Lee
  • New to Real Estate
  • New York, NY
Posted Nov 30 2019, 19:17

Dear BP fellow members, 

First of all, thank you for all the amazing information you guys are sharing. As a beginner investor wannabe, I'm learning a lot from this community and this is my very first question I'm posting ever since I joined. =)  

When people create their thought leadership platforms like Hunter's Cash Flow Connections, Joe Fairless' Best Ever show and/or Neal Bawa's Multifamily U on top of their Investment companies like Asym Capital, Ashcroft Capital and/or GroCapitus, do they usually form another formal business entity (Ex: through separate LLCs) to run their platforms or It wouldn't really matter? In my opinion, they use their platforms not only to educate people for free, but also they have paid coaching programs, and therefore, it is a separate business.

I have been actively studying and saving to eventually start my career as a multifamily apt investor/syndicator, and currently working on creating my thought leadership platform and wanted to inquire about this. On my second thought, it may not matter at this juncture as I'm just a beginner. 

If you have one, how did you structure it? 

Any comments will be greatly appreciated. Thank you! 

Yosef

Loading replies...