Michael Blank SDA - Modification: year 1 one monthly

Michael Blank SDA - Modification: year 1 one monthly

Rental Property Investor · Sausalito, CA · Member since 2016 · 35 posts · 21 votes

Hi. I'm using Michael Blanks SDA and my bridge lender is asking me to break down year 1 into monthly. They are ok with year 2 and beyond being annualized. Has anyone modified the SDA to have one year show monthly? Would love any advice. I guess I could create an extra tab that just has a monthly P&L that shows NOI and then refer the bridge lender to the annualized P&L for the rest of the ratios (e.g. IRR, CoC, etc). Has anyone had this request before from a bridge lender? Thanks.

0Reply
6 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.