• Charleston, SC
Votes |
Global Real Estate Conference Scam?

Danny Randazzo
Pro Member
  • Apartment Syndicator
  • Charleston, SC
Posted Aug 13 2020, 09:28

Has anyone received an email from a url "realestatevegas2020.com" saying you are selected as an award finalist for a multifamily conference in December 2020 in Vegas? Below is what the email says. Let me know what you all think BP.

On Dec 15-17, 2020, a Global Real Estate Conference will honor the extraordinary contributions of a few leaders in the real estate industry at the Mirage, Las Vegas.

The conference will bring together the world’s most renowned architects, brokers, developers, property managers, and design professionals to explore the latest developments and celebrate extraordinary achievements in all realms of the industry.

Over the past few months, the conference’s research wing reviewed hundreds of individual profiles to shortlist deserving individuals for a major leadership award. You will be happy to know that you’ve made it to the list!

Before we move on to the next phase of nominations, the outreach team would like to connect with you to formalize your entry. Kindly let me know your contact details and availability for a quick call this week to make it possible. I’d also be happy to answer any questions during the phone call, if you have any.

Loading replies...