Multifamily Investors / Syndicators in Boise, ID

Multifamily Investors / Syndicators in Boise, ID

Sacramento, CA · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 3 votes

Hi BiggerPockets, I’m looking to connect with Multifamily investors / syndicators in the Boise Metro Area. Would love to connect and chat!

1Reply
28 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Boise, ID · Member since 2018 · 58 posts · 39 votes
5y

I am happy to connect as well.  An awesome MF syndicator here in Boise is @Shannon Robnett

See this reply in the discussion

15 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Boise · Member since 2019 · 24 posts · 21 votes
    5y

    Hi Taylor and Brandon, we have some multi-families in Boise and are looking for more. We love it here and it is an interesting market.

    -Trevor

  • Real Estate Agent · Boise, ID · Member since 2018 · 58 posts · 39 votes
    5y

    I am happy to connect as well.  An awesome MF syndicator here in Boise is @Shannon Robnett

  • Investor · Boise, ID · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    Hello all, I invest here in Boise as well.  I'm more of a newer investor with one duplex in Boise and a multi-unit property in Mountain Home, Idaho.  I'm looking to find more deals in the area and get out of the W2 life.  It seems like for the past five years, you have to be fast if you want a reasonable deal when looking at the main stream stuff.  I'm always open to chatting!

  • AJ ShepardPro Member
    Real Estate Syndicator · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 453 posts · 312 votes
    5y

    @Taylor Cu

    Not in Boise, but a little west in Portland Oregon. Another outlet for California. We have a lot of people moving here from everywhere.

  • Developer · Boise, ID · Member since 2020 · 173 posts · 198 votes
    5y

    Hello Everyone.  We are definitely in the Boise area and have been for over 40 years.  We are very heavily involved in construction and development and always willing to help.  Lets connect!!!

  • Developer · Boise, ID · Member since 2020 · 173 posts · 198 votes
    5y

    @Adam Fleck  Apparently what you thought we should say about our new group being formed was not allowed in this particular area.  So I have moved the conversation to the Marketplace Forum under events and happenings so there is where we can continue to talk about the thing that we can not talk about here.  @Kory McCain you should join us over there....

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    Greetings,  I'm considering purchasing a duplex in either Boise or Mountain Home ID.  Boise is so expensive now so Mountain Home looks more appealing.  Given that you have rentals in both markets I'm wondering if you would share your thoughts on both markets?  Would you choose one over the other? Thank you! Jc

  • Investor · Castle Rock, CO · Member since 2018 · 297 posts · 159 votes
    4y

    Not sure if this is helpful at all, but I'll share anyway :)...Brian Briscoe is located somewhere in ID, but not sure how far it is from Boise. He has a weekly virtual meetup that's great too.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.