Skip to content
Multi-Family and Apartment Investing

User Stats

Votes
Aaron Espinoza
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Round Rock, TX
Votes |
Creating a spread sheet to propose to highly/respected investors.

Aaron Espinoza
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Round Rock, TX
Posted Jan 15 2021, 08:42

Hi everyone!! I hope everyone is having an amazing morning. let's get started, I have a property in Austin, Five min away from downtown that has been in my family for a really long time. As time passes the appreciation continues to grow dramatically especially in this location. I have a few questions: I'm blessed to have this opportunity to build 5 or more condos on these 3 lots. I can go into more detail with my plan, But my questions are how do I build a spreadsheet with everything I need to know to propose to investors that I'm meeting with on January 22nd through the 24th. Also, I would love to hear anyone's idea of what I could do with a lot of that size. I'm open to any ideas as well with knowledge!!!! always remember you get what you give out of life. If you bring knowledge to me, the favor would pay back in some sort of way. Can't wait to start hearing y'alls feedback. Please keep this in consideration this is the first forum I've made. If you have any suggestions on how I can improve this essay as well, please let me know I'm always eager to learn! and shout out Brandon turner, you rock! 

Loading replies...