Small Multi Family and Single Family Build

Small Multi Family and Single Family Build

Southaven, MS · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 1 vote

Hi all,

I've done some single family and duplex buy and hold investing, but we're branching out a little bit:

We recently purchased a 1.3 acre lot in a quickly growing area outside of St. Louis, MO. We have subdivided the land into 7 lots. On two of the lots we plan to put up two families (one two family on each lot) as buy and hold investments. The remaining five lots we will likely build single family homes on and sell after construction. To finance the initial two families, does anyone have input on strategies? My initial thought is a construction loan then refi into a conventional loan, but like I said, I'm new to the construction side of this.

Thanks,

0Reply
8 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.