We have a couple long distance mobile home parks under contract that need homes infilled.  I know there are project managers who do this and will get paid based on getting the park(s) filled.  Anyone have experience doing this or finding someone who has done this?  Any tips on what to look for or where to find the good ones?  Thank you, Rudy