Thoughts on Roselawn Ohio

4 Replies

I'm looking at a 6-unit multifamily right in front of Maketewah Country Club on Reading Rd.  The neighborhood looks average with a Starbucks 7-minutes away which doesn't mean much.  Is anyone investing in the area?

Originally posted by @Lamont Marable :

I'm looking at a 6-unit multifamily right in front of Maketewah Country Club on Reading Rd.  The neighborhood looks average with a Starbucks 7-minutes away which doesn't mean much.  Is anyone investing in the area?

Cincinnati overall has a lot of potential with Job growth! Really anywhere in Ohio will be on a track of success

@Lamont Marable

Roselawn is a C- area to me. Decent working neighborhood, lower income but not a ton of crime. I would buy there for the right deal. If you have any specific questions feel free to reach out, thanks! 

@Lamont Marable I do not own anything on that side of town but I have sold a lot of properties there. Both are C-/D+ with some streets better than others. Westwood seems to be getting more investor attention the past couple years and is on an upswing. Price hill as a really nice neighborhood called the incline district where prices and rents jump up a lot and there are nice bars and restaurants nearby and views overlooking downtown. Both areas can be profitable if you buy in the right location and have a strong manager.