David C.
  • Investor
Votes |
Best Multifamily Books and Resources that apply in 2021

David C.
  • Investor
Posted Oct 10 2021, 15:45

Hey everyone,

I have read several multifamily books/resources and am still looking for more to read.  In my experience, many of the books had I ordered/read were very simplistic and skeletal (not much meat and potatoes in them).  Finding new books on the subject that drill down deep has been very difficult, because most of the new books that I have seen are just re-hashing the same books that are out there.  I know that @Brandon Turner just put a two volume set on the subject, but haven't really seen many reviews.  I didn't know if these were more for beginners or not (please take no offense Brandon - I think you, and your beard are great!)

Some of the best I have read are:

- The Hands Off Investor - Brian Burke

- The Best Ever Apartment Syndication Book - Fairless and Hicks

(I realize that the above books are heavily weighted in syndication, but feel these contain valuable information that does apply to MFHs)

So I ask the group, what books about multifamily investing have you read that have made a day to day impact on how you have acquired, financed and/or managed your multifamily properties?  Thanks!

Disclaimer: I have no financial ties to the books listed above.  I'm just an "ordinary joe" :)

Loading replies...