Looking for a 4 plex to house Hack - Caldwell, Idaho

3 Replies

Hello everyone! 

I am currently house hacking a triplex in Caldwell. It has gone great but now I am ready to house hack the next one. The issue is there is no inventory! A 4 plex is my goal. Any advice on how to find off-market deals?

@Kyle Alexander hey there! Have you connected with any local wholesalers or investors? Being top-of-mind with is not a bad way to find a deal. If you develop a relationship with different types of people in the investment game, they may think of you if they come across something that works for you, but not for them. The key to success in real estate is relationships! 

Originally posted by @Grace Wang :

@Kyle Alexander hey there! Have you connected with any local wholesalers or investors? Being top-of-mind with is not a bad way to find a deal. If you develop a relationship with different types of people in the investment game, they may think of you if they come across something that works for you, but not for them. The key to success in real estate is relationships! 

Thanks for the reply and advice on relationships! I will look into wholesaling for sure.

Promotion
Vacasa
Vacation Rental Property Management
We do the work. You get the ROI.
We do it all for your vacation rental. All—marketing, pricing, guest requests, housekeeping & more.
Free income estimate