Votes
Kiran Chanda
  • Cumming, GA
Votes |
Looking to partner with Land Developers and Builders in Atlanta area

Kiran Chanda
  • Cumming, GA
Posted Feb 11 2024, 08:42

HI, I am looking to partner/network/learn with land developers and builders in Atlanta Metro area. I live in Cumming,GA . I am looking for a land to purchase and go thru the process of building townhomes/SFH . I want to learn the process - what kind of land to purchase,where, what,how etc. . Lets connect - thanks

User Stats

Votes
Lateefah Mathews
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • Atlanta, GA
Replied Feb 11 2024, 11:21

Hey @Kiran Chanda I have a few contractor contacts in the area and would be happy to assist you in narrowing down your search for land. Let's connect to discuss the specifics of the process. Feel free to DM me for more info. Looking forward to helping out!

User Stats

Votes
Josh Bowser
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Atlanta, Ga
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Atlanta, Ga
Replied Feb 11 2024, 12:57

Hey Kiran - I have a friend who is a land broker who works the NE portion of the ATL suburbs. Would be happy to connect you two as he may have an idea who is looking for partners - please feel free to reach out in the dms.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Robert Ellis
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Feb 11 2024, 21:11
Quote from @Kiran Chanda:

HI, I am looking to partner/network/learn with land developers and builders in Atlanta Metro area. I live in Cumming,GA . I am looking for a land to purchase and go thru the process of building townhomes/SFH . I want to learn the process - what kind of land to purchase,where, what,how etc. . Lets connect - thanks

do you have cash or what would you be bringing to the table in a partnership? 

User Stats

Votes
Brooke Larson
Votes |
Replied Feb 12 2024, 14:20

Hi Kiran! 

I have a great builder reference in the Northeast Georgia region. Sending through a connect invite now. 

Brooke Larson

User Stats

Votes
Laci White
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Atlanta, GA
Replied Feb 17 2024, 03:33

Hi Kiran,

Great post! Are you also looking to connect with local agents? I would love to sell out your community once it is built!