General Contractor Wanted

2 Replies

Hello BP community, 

Our team is seeking a great general contractor for a new build here in San Diego, we are looking for licensed and insured (insured up to $1,000,000) contractors. We are looking for highly motivated and responsible adults to work on a permit and plans ready from the ground new build. It will be a 1,500 sqft house total add on from an existing 800 sqft foundation on a 7,000 sqft lot. Demo is complete and ready to build!!! Let me know if you or someone you know has the capability. 

We have many projects and will have future projects in the San Diego area so there is potential reoccurring business for you. 

Thank you! 

Hey Dominic,

It sounds like a decent project.  Depending on your budget and timeline I might know some folks looking for work.  Feel free to send me a PM and we can talk more.

@Dominic Battezzato I've worked with one particular local contractor on some re-development projects (sounds like yours is redeveloping existing by adding on and remodeling), and his company will be the GC for an upcoming project involving 4 ground up builds next summer.  That's probably the best endorsement I could give.  :)

My email is in my profile if you'd like to talk further - I'd rather not publicly post the cotact information.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here