Looking for Land to develope

5 Replies

This topic has been locked by an administrator.

We are working with an investor that is looking for land to develope an equstian resort as well as a golf course and sfr's. Obviously it's going to have to be a large amount of land in a growing or just outside a growing area. A water source on the prop will make it more attreactive to the investor. We are currently looking at 2 other locations one with 1500 acres and the other 3000, but we need a thrid and maybe a fourth prop to complete the package. If you know of any such props please feel free to contact me at [REMOVED]. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Are you only looking in The US? I may have some International

Opportunities. Thanks.

It looks like it's been a couple of years since your posting; however, I am wondering if your investors are still searching for land?

There is a 3000 acre tract 30 minutes from Dallas for that very purpose. Now is a good time to buy raw land as prices are optimal if you can figure longer inventory hold times. If you/your partner would like to discuss further, let me know. Please note: I am a developer not a broker.

Very best regards,
Lance

I have land REO for sale is Dallas. I have ranch to lots REO. Please let me know if I can help. I am agent. Again please contact me at [EMAIL REMOVED]

This thread is four years old. Thread closed.

Get the Ultimate Beginner's Guide