Looking for Land to develope

5 Replies

This topic has been locked by an administrator.

We are working with an investor that is looking for land to develope an equstian resort as well as a golf course and sfr's. Obviously it's going to have to be a large amount of land in a growing or just outside a growing area. A water source on the prop will make it more attreactive to the investor. We are currently looking at 2 other locations one with 1500 acres and the other 3000, but we need a thrid and maybe a fourth prop to complete the package. If you know of any such props please feel free to contact me at [REMOVED]. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Are you only looking in The US? I may have some International

Opportunities. Thanks.

It looks like it's been a couple of years since your posting; however, I am wondering if your investors are still searching for land?

There is a 3000 acre tract 30 minutes from Dallas for that very purpose. Now is a good time to buy raw land as prices are optimal if you can figure longer inventory hold times. If you/your partner would like to discuss further, let me know. Please note: I am a developer not a broker.

Very best regards,
Lance

I have land REO for sale is Dallas. I have ranch to lots REO. Please let me know if I can help. I am agent. Again please contact me at [EMAIL REMOVED]

This thread is four years old. Thread closed.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.