Pretty elementary question. What kind of insurance do you like to see in place for a moderate/extensive rehab? I have an insurance agent who got me a builder's risk policy, which has $500k in liability associated with it. Yet, there are four exclusions specified - including personal injury. So I want to know if there is some other policy one should have in place or what. The subcontractors should be licensed, but the laborers wouldn't be, so I'm not sure about the risk of liability resulting from personal injury. I can pay for a broken ankle, but if we are sued then it could bankrupt this $300k purchase/rehab project.