Wholesaling Vacant Land/Lots

3 Replies

What are some things I should know about going this route? What are some questions that I always need to ask or info I need to know to be able to efficiently sell land? I know I should always know what the land has been zoned for, but what else? Feel free to leave any other advice/tips on wholesaling land, I know this is a little different from selling residential properties.

Originally posted by @Porscha March :

What are some things I should know about going this route? What are some questions that I always need to ask or info I need to know to be able to efficiently sell land? I know I should always know what the land has been zoned for, but what else? Feel free to leave any other advice/tips on wholesaling land, I know this is a little different from selling residential properties.

The first step is to build a buyers list of investors, builders and developers looking for land then go shopping. You want to know the value, zoning, by right uses, access, size of the parcel, topography, proximity to utilities and what is surrounding the property in terms of demographics and other types of property.

@Porscha March  

We all have a different take on the best way to find/sell land. Our strategy is to make this a business, not send out small batches or handwrite letters or deal with individual counties one by one. Over the last few years, we have created and provide tools to assist people every step of the way. Please feel free to message me!