New BiggerPockets Book Alert

13 Replies

🚨📖New BiggerPockets Book Alert📖🚨

🧐Looking for investments that don't involve tenants, toilets, and trash?

🕌Want to cash in on other people's treasures without going on Antiques Roadshow?

🔐Paul Moore was in your shoes, and found his niche in self storage!

🆒Learn the ins an outs of a fantastic asset class in our newest BiggerPockets book!

🆕In this comprehensive overview, self-storage fund manager Paul Moore will teach you how to profitably acquire, operate, and sell storage unit facilities of all sizes. Get in front of your competition while you can—and build a multigenerational income machine!
https://store.biggerpockets.co...

@Paul Moore

It was great meeting you at BPCON as we walked to the parade together.

Excellent podcast with tons of great info and nuggets of wisdom!!

I have ordered a couple copies of your new book for some fellow investors and myself. I’m excited to read it.

Keep up the great work!!! Godspeed!!!

Hi everyone!  Thanks for the kind comments on the book.  I have a free conference call most Wednesdays for anyone who wants to discuss ideas and questions on self-storage or any other topic.  PM me for more info. 

@Wayne Xie , it was the episode from November 18th with David Greene and me. 

@Doug Spence , AJ is a true pro and I imagine his book rocks!  

@Jonathan St.Leger , it was great to meet you and your crew in NOLO.  I hope your construction projects are going well.  

Holiday blessings everyone!  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you