Skip to content
General Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes
Chris Masons
  • Investor
  • Union, NJ
Votes |
Investing passive Real Estate income elsewhere....

Chris Masons
  • Investor
  • Union, NJ
Posted Sep 16 2013, 10:26
While this forum is primarily Real Estate driven I was wondering if there was anybody that took there income earned through Real Estate whether it be via rehabbing,buying and selling, landlording ETC. and invested it into another market sector? For example, I personally invest a large chunk of my passive RE income into the stock market IE. securities, stocks bonds, Mutual funds etc. While I am heavily invested in Real Property I also think it is wise to diversify and invest in the stock market as well, and what better way to do so by using passive income obtained from Real Estate! One of my main focuses as of lately is trying to build a stock portfolio of quality stocks that are paying good dividend yields. This way I am further creating more passive income which is my ultimate goal and while I LOVE the Real Estate business as I get older the thought of having TRULY PASSIVE income through dividend investing seems very attractive to me. I'd like to hear other peoples take and or ideas on this.. thanks in advance, Chris

Loading replies...