• Real Estate Investor
  • Decatur, TX
Votes |
Not self employed but entrepreneur

Michael Lewis
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Decatur, TX
Posted Jan 25 2022, 07:07

I have been running my business (mostly wholesaling) from deal to deal for just under five years now. Usually, but not always, just a step or two ahead of the bill collectors (personal or business marketing or what ever). I have taken more courses that I can count and have gone to more REI events than I can name. I have gotten an office and hired people on commission just for them to leave because they weren't making money (I want to pay them but no one gets closings but me and I dont know exactly how i do it, i just talk to people). I don't know if I need one on one mentorship with someone walking through my business and coaching me or if I just need business management skills or what. I am really tired and really stressed but I am still willing to put in the work. I have had nervous breakdowns and stress more than I ever imagined before, along with several large wins, the company owns one note and one rental and is in the process of closing on another rehab to hold as rental (I started this business with an unemployment check in March of 17' [$200]). My wife and i still have our office and are both working the business and have a cousin that has had to take another job but is still working with us on the side. I am ready to take this thing to the next level and be able to take care of my people and help more people. Any advise is welcome. NOT LOOKING FOR TRAINING PITCHES!

Loading replies...