Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 1 vote
By the end of 2022, the real estate market was volatile: low housing inventory, rising mortgage rates, and inflation. Traditional buyers and sellers adopted a wait-and-see perspective and an interesting silver lining appeared in the single-family home investor market. Investors' rehab businesses not only grew in 2022, but they are actually doing more business in 2023. Will you be joining the wave?
Rental Property Investor · SE Michigan · Member since 2014 · 4k+ posts · 6k+ votes
3y
There is never a bad time to buy if you find the right deal. You simply factor the economic environment into your business assumptions and try to keep emotion out of the decision.
Investor · Central Virginia · Member since 2020 · 393 posts · 253 votes
3y
Always looking and I have the ratios that I look at to see if a deal qualifies. If one does, I will buy it. The key is to know your market and know your numbers. It is kind of both, wait an see until the deal comes through. Now, on the other hand, I am actively looking for creative ways to get deals done through financing options. Even deals that have been on the market for years can be structured in a way that creates a good buy. Good luck in 2023, only 11 months left, lol!