General Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes
Ion M. Cerga
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • FAYETTEVILLE, NC
Votes |
Small Multifamily build and hold an idea of long term prosperity.

Ion M. Cerga
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • FAYETTEVILLE, NC
Posted Mar 28 2024, 08:57

There are so many ways to make it happen in real estate and for one reason or another I got in few years ago when a Lyft passenger gave me this advice. So i start my career in real estate as an agent and about three years ago I discovered Biggerpockets community that I dicovered that the ways of making money in real estate are basically unliomited, creative financing, storage, flipping, house hacking, wholeselling and much more. 

So here we are 5 years in with 4 rental properties working with buyers and sellers most and looking to find partners for building small multifamily buildings, duplexes, triplexes, quads, rent them out, refinance and reapeat, buy land, build the unit, rent, refinance, repeat so we got a BLBURRR. It is not an original idea and I've seen people doing already this in other markets. The idea is to create cashlow and wealth through equity and appreciation so the plan we can build few units , sell them and split profit 50/50, while I am the boots on the ground overseeing the process of building from start to finish, meanwhile the partner brings 100% of funding. 

Beacuse of the great aflux of the capital related to the Fort Liverty I am positive that this market will continue to grow and appreciate and I am positive that sooner you start investing in local market better you can do in the long term. 

Rising Capital and funding at some point seems the problem number one, however I am working on the getting other pieces of puzzle together so when opportunity arise all the things are in place to get it a go and start an amazing journey that will give it the name of BLBURRR.

Loading replies...