Best CRM that can capture info from questionaires on my website

2 Replies

There are tons of CRMs out there. Which one can capture the info that buyers and sellers submit on the forms on my website.

I want to filter buyers who have 5k to put down from those with only 4k for example.

Thanks BP friends!!

Hi Aaron,

You may want to try wufoo forms or one of their competitors. Google search Wufoo Vs ... they have a free account that allows you to have 3 forms with 10 fields max. If you don't have more than 10 fields of information that you collect this could be a useful product to try out. the results can be sorted in any standard excel program. You can embed the form in your website or create a link to the form

Here is pricing link and you can see the free account on bottom left side. http://www.wufoo.com/pricing/

Anish

Wow! Thanks for the immediate reply! ( strange coincidence: your name means "now" in the Irish language.)

I will check out Wufoo forms. The website builder that comes with GO Daddy accounts already has forms( Example:

http://www.2amhouses.com/Buyers_Page.html) , and they get sent to my email automatically. Is there a crm like Sugar or Podio or Zoho that can make a new customer entry automatically whenever a buyer submits a form?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.