Top Rental / Cashflow markets in the U.S.?

12 Replies

What are some of the best cash flowing rental markets known?

I'd agree with @Engelo Rumora on Indiana!! Although I may be a little biased :) Fort Wayne has been really good to myself and a couple of BP'ers here that have chosen to invest here too!!

Like @Adam Gerig mentioned - Indiana has been great to many local & out of State investors.

Also :

Wisconsin has been extremely

great to many local and out of State investors.

1.) Milwaukee

2.) Indiana

3.) Missouri

4.) and 5.) Ohio / Fort Worth -DFW ~ , Texas

San Antonio has an exceptional rental market, with plenty of inventory in and around our growing medical centers, air force bases, and large private employers. Not to mention "Tesla" will be revealing their manufacturing site sometime this year. Always here to help, Best of luck on your endeavor! @Camronn W.

Maybe not a scientific list, but I am happy to see Indiana is a good one to a lot of people.

I better step up my game, LOL.

I bought a new construction duplex in Indy and it's cash flowing 900 a month for me. I want 10 of them!

Thank you all for the helpful posts! Nice to be a part of a helpful community of like minded people.

Hi @Camronn Weiny welcome to BP, the community here can definitely help you navigate the REI waters. I have received a wealth of information and assistance from fellow members.

See you around the site!

Ok, so to keep this topic going.. I found a bank that will do 75% LTV on my property . The problem I am facing now is that the bank says they cant do it, because the property is held in an LLC. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you again!

sorry all! Ment to post that in another forum!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you