Looking For Good Property Management in Cleveland

4 Replies

I'm an out of town investor from Philadelphia. I've made the trip to Cleveland and done some vetting in the Cleveland area. Narrowed down the areas i want to focus on. Those areas being Parma, Maple heights, Garfield Heights, lakewood, just to name a few. Any help in finding good property management that in these areas would be a great help.!!!

@Terrell Brown,

I'm out of state (Connecticut) and landlording in Cleveland (East Clevelan to be specific) as since mid-2012. I've got a Mgmt Company that has improved their computer system since I started with them and there are quite a bit better on this aspect, which is hugely important. Collections still suck but that's more my tenants and the Mgmt company has followed my direction on this aspect including evictions, which were relatively painless from my perspective. They've been responsive to all my questions. I've yet to go onsite.

I can pass you the manager's name & number and you can do your own due diligence and see if they cover your area. I also know that they are currently marketing available properties. I haven't bought through them (or vetted their deals) and I receive no kick back, but happy to share the name.

Message me and I will provide information. Best of Luck!

-PRJ 

@Paul Janerico   Thanks so much for your feedback, the more out of state investors I talk to, the more comfortable I feel about my decision. I will be in touch soon to talk with you more

Doesnt mean I'm doing more. ;-) But I might under the right circumstances. ;-D 

Hi guys @paul janerico @terrell brown.  I am investing in 10 different zip codes in cleveland as well.  I am looking for great property managers and other members to add to my boots on the ground team.  Any referrals would be greatly appreciated.  Terrell, we are investing in Philadelphia also.  We are mostly wholesaling there though.  

Thanks in advance fellas.  Let me know if I can help you in any way.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you