I might as well burn 50% of my money in the fireplace........

3 Replies

Is there a way to convert property address to mailing address.....

I figure this is a longshot, but I'm stuck in a dilemma and feel I will be wasting lots of marketing dollars if I can't figure this out. 

My market place is primarily 2nd/vacation homes, I'd like to send some letters out to not only my farm, but some expireds as well. I can export the property address & owner names from my mls, but I have no way to convert; in bulk; these lists to the mailing address' on the field cards, which is different on at least 50% of them. 

Any options out there?

Have you tried tax records of the said county?

Jessica H., Roof Over Head, LLC | 6102481644

I agree with @Jessica H.  that the tax records are the best place to look for the owner (unless the homes are managed).  This, however, is manual and not in bulk as you want.  My next suggestion is to hire someone to put together the list for you.  You can find someone on Craiglist or other places who will do this.  Additionally, you can hire someone from elance as long as everything is online.

Medium fpg logo horizontal 266x82Erik Hitzelberger MBA, Freedom Property Group | [email protected] | http://www.freedompropertygroupky.com

I think I'll have to go the Elance route, I was hoping there was somewhere like listsource that could do it, ie I upload a csv and whoila! Some of these lists actually are from tax records, but on the search results page, not individual field cards. It's easy for me to search an entire street and generate a list of property address' w/owner names, but to go into each field card isn't going to happen. Oh well, at least some of my lists are from agentpro247 which gives me both address'. Thanks to all!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you