Would you like to help rebuild America, one distressed property at a time?

1 Reply

Virginia, one of the first states in the Union, naturally, has historic properties that, today, require extensive repair. 

Petersburg, VA, a city that has been economically devastated for years, since the Civil War, is now recognizing the Civil War Sesquicentennial, with its historic battlefields, mansions and properties that were part of Civil War history.

If you really love history and this country, wouldn't you like to be instrumental in rebuilding a crumbling USA?

Then you should start looking at the very affordable properties in Petersburg, VA.

Consider purchasing investment properties and restoring them into habitable, profitable structures that will breathe new life and hope into this deserving region. You may even want to retire here!

To learn more about this first independent U.S. city governed by African Americans, join the Petersburg Now and Petersburg Today Groups on Facebook. You'll stay well informed on the exciting changes that are going on in the city. 

Talk to me about Investing in the Petersburg, VA Tri-Cities (with Colonial Heights & Hopewell) and Chesterfield, VA (near Virginia State University) to be an active part of rebuilding a vibrant, user-friendly America, one property at a time!

Personally, I stay outta Petersburg.

I don't know, but I would bet there are alot of other ethnicities that have and still do help govern Petersburg ....

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.