Want to get a Behind The Scenes Look at an Atlanta Rehab?

10 Replies

Anyone in the Atlanta area that wants to follow along a MAJOR REHAB has 2 AWESOME options!

1. Check out our thread DIARY OF A POP TOP second story addition project

2. Come to our series of Q&A Open Houses! The first of which is NEXT Monday!

First Q&A Open House Monday 10/20 11-12pm

Time to start swinging hammers! Our "PRE-hab" Q&A open house will be next Monday 10/20 11-12pm. Not selling anything. Not Pitching anything. Simply an opportunity for those following this thread to get a "Behind the scenes" look and ask questions about WHY we are doing the things we are doing on this project.

We will have several other open houses during the various phases of this project, this one is more for those interested in seeing the "before" phase.

For everyone that has already expressed interest I will PM you the details, anyone else that wants to join us send me a PM or respond in this thread and I will get you the details too! 

Someone should do a helmet cam of this walkthrough and post it for those of us 1600 miles away :-)

1(506) 471-4126

Todd!!! Please send me the deets!! :)

Q&A OPEN HOUSE - DEMO VERSION

I'd like to do this tomorrow. But afternoon Halloween Traffic pretty much starts at 10am... So for everyone interested in checking out the Demo'd house leave a comment in the thread or shoot me a PM and I'll see you next TUESDAY the 4th from 11-12

Q&A OPEN HOUSE #3 - Frame This House

Anyone in Atlanta who wants to be among the FIRST to walk on the new SECOND story is welcome to join us tomorrow Friday 11/21 from 11-12pm!  This will be one of the cooler times to check out the project as you can see how the OLD framing ties into the NEW framing.  If you don't already have the address just reply in this thread or send me a PM and I'll shoot it to you!

I know it's going to look great in the end but right now it looks like a pick up with an oversized camper on it!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.