Clever Investor.....Legit or just another guru?

8 Replies

Hey everyone! I have a quick question for you guys. 

Have you guys ever heard of clever investor? The guy that runs the company is killing it in the wholesale game. I'm considering joining his course but I was wondering if any of you know about his program and recommend it or not! 

Thanks,

Kyle

Yes I've heard of it and went through the webinar. I signed up for the reverse short sale program. I didn't have success and could not get anyone on the phone from the company.

The fast track profit system looks interesting. But I need to know if there is a monthly recurring fee for it? I'm not fond of those kind of programs. Do your research before signing up!

Awesome @Brandon Howliet  thanks for the response!

Was the short sale program you took a one time fee?

Thanks again

Kyle

Yes I've heard of it and went through the webinar. I signed up for the reverse short sale program. I didn't have success and could not get anyone on the phone from the company.

The fast track profit system looks interesting. But I need to know if there is a monthly recurring fee for it? I'm not fond of those kind of programs. Do your research before signing up!

Yes it was a monthly fee.

Do you mean a GURU took your money?

Unbelievable!

Originally posted by @Brandon Howliet :

How much was the training that you didn't get success with?

Dawn Anastasi, Core Properties, LLC | http://www.coreprop.biz | Podcast Guest on Show #29

@Kyle Evans  

My advice would be to stay away from paying for that service, and be very careful at what programs you buy into, cause most of them are a waste of your money.  If you are going to spend money then put it where it is more helpful in getting your wholesale business up and running.  

I have been actively investing now for 1 year, with 7 wholesale deals and 2 rehabs, and working on 2 multi units deal. I have joined my local REIA group, i attend Investor networking group, I have a wonderful Realtor that I work with, I read as much material that i can get on investing, I belong to Bigger Pockets and pick the brains of so many wonderful Real Estate Investors!!

Now for what you need to do to be successful is have the I CAN DO ATTITUDE, buy bandit signs and put out on the weekends, advertise on craigslist, write yellow letters, drive for dollars,business cards, join local investor meetings, find a Realtor investor friendly and get a google voice number and when you get calls ANSWER IT!!  This is ALL I do, and it WORKS!!!!!!!

If you ever need any advice, please don't hesitate to message me or anyone else on Bigger Pockets, we are all here to help one another!!!

Have a GREAT Day and good luck!!!

Sondra McKibben

@Sondra Mckibben

Wow!! 7 wholesale deals in your first year?! and 2 rehabs? you are doing a great job! Congrats on that!

I will definitely message you with any questions I have!

Thank you for the post, 

Kyle

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you