Best type of Insurance for Rental Properties

1 Reply

Whats the best type of insurance for my rental properties? They are C class duplex/quadplexes

Do I need liability?

I do not want to over insure, but would like enough and keep costs down to increase ROI

yes you need liability unless u want your tenant who trips to own your building. Insurance isnt something that should be looked at by cost but as an investment, you dont want to need it and regret you got the cheapest policy there is and they wont cover you. ROI will be really decreased then.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

  • Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you