Skip to content
General Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes
Catalina Morgan
  • RE Investor
  • New York
Votes |
Property Management was fraud, what can I do?

Catalina Morgan
  • RE Investor
  • New York
Posted Dec 16 2014, 07:51

I feel hopeless, I m in the process of renovation of a Multi Family Home in Dedroit, MI I love the idea of making ugly properties beautiful, but this is my situation I bought this property and took me some months to get the money from my job to star the rehab, first I interviewed contractors, property managemente companies, handyman, etc, etc, and I decided for someone who say is a profesional electrician, resulted he finisheed the job, and payed him, after he told me that there s one single thing that need to be done .... to make the story short he stole tools, and never finished the job. Ok I said is my fault I should hire a company so I did, he talked to me beautiful and made felt and see that I was working with an honest person, I payed him to take care of the house, separed for the electric work ... he gave an estimated and I agreed to star the process of the renovation of the property, to make the story short again the DTE Electric Company complained to me about his services, another property manager sent me pictures telling me that this company wasnt honest with me that nothing was done, I reached the property manager who asnwered to me when he wanted, and sometimes never returned my texts, telling me that he did the job that own money for more work for plumbing services etc, etc. the house was with the doors open according with pictures of the other property manager sent by email, and my first property manager never sent me pics, or videos as he promised, and I lost money and waste time, I dont know what to do is my first rehab, and I wish  money would come easy to me for this project and would find the right people.

I really appreciate any advice

Cat

New York

Loading replies...