Direct Mail Getting into Details

5 Replies

I am about ready to launch a 6 month direct mail campaign, very 4 weeks. I am starting with absentee homeowners with at least %50 equity. I am going to use vistaprint for the postcards, but this is where my question lands. What postcards have you used in the past that produced great results? Had a great call to action? Did you send 6 different Cards? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks all!

Check out @Michael Quarles  work. His site is suited for real estate investors. The only reason I haven't used him, wish I had, was because my last order from Vista Print was something like 1000 postcards all the same. 

I'd suggst to test the market and see what works.

I think you have made a good choice. I have used direct mail marketing campaign for every sale and discount offers that come up in my shop. The mail marketing campaign had worked for me. I used Troi mailing services as they also print posters, so I had have to go to any other place to get the things printed. I haven

@Zachary Phelan  if you want the best bang for your buck then I would use yellow letters over postcards, the response rate is MUCH higher, and you should be able to get some seller appointments quickly. Consistency is key. I would aim for at least a one year campaign if you really want to get the calls coming in - people trust the name they see in their mailbox every month over the one off mailer. 

I swear by @Michael Quarles  services, so check them out. Once you make some deals, reinvest and branch out into other direct mail pieces - postcards and professional letters. Good luck!

Thank you @Chris Kennedy  I have reached out to @Michael Quarles  . I am going to start with Handwritten letters (hired my 13 year old sister and 3 friends) and see what type of response rate I get. I have a few deals in the pipleine and once they close I will put more funds towards marketing. I am currently set for 6 months, but intend to do it forever. As business ramps up I will turn it all over to yellow letters. Thats the plan anyways, but could shift next month!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.