what's the best step to find deals in (MA)

4 Replies

I have zero experience about REI and like to hear from the PRO'S about this topic;

How to find good wholesale Deals in Massachusetts? What strategy you have used?

How to find Cash buyers / HML and how to approach them when you have a Good deal?

please help, thank you very much

network. Go to local REI meet ups and interact on Bigger Pockets. Plenty of BP pod cast talking about wholesaling as well.

Thank you @Shawn M. I'm trying listening to the podcast learning a lot, BUT  i like to hear from people who's have done it and have good ideas 

Roni, one of the best things you can master is the search feature here on BP.  If you want to hear from people who have done it, and are here on BP, there are hundreds and hundreds of posts about the topic already written.  You will find reading material for months to come.  many of those people have answered the question so many time, they won't chime in any more.

Medium small logoAnn Bellamy, Buy Now, LLC | 800‑418‑0081 | http://www.buynowhardmoney.com | Podcast Guest on Show #9

@Ann Bellamy brings up another great point, the search option and in addition the keyword alert option can be very helpful. Being new to REI I suggest you read as much as possible on BP to get an idea of what you need to do. Interact with members, there are plenty that are wholesaling at a very high level.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you