Investor sevices

3 Replies

So I decided to offer services to other RE Investors such as video walk through of properties and posting there properties for sale on my website. Any ideas on other services I could offer? I am not going to bird dog for anyone or drive for dollars for someone else I do that for my own wholesaling and flipping.

You could recommend services to them as an affiliate.  Then they wouldn't even be paying you anything out of pocket but you'd get paid by the services you're recommending.

One place to start would be any products or services that you have personally used and like.  Check to see if they have an affiliate program.

If you can get a feel for what investors need, then look for solutions to those problems.  Some of those solutions may have a way for you to make money through referrals.

Here's one example. Investors usually want to learn new strategies and techniques or learn more details. There's no end to books and courses out there on real estate investing. Most of those programs have some sort of affiliate/referral program. You may have to contact the person selling it to get details. But keep in mind, many of the "gurus" go around selling their products at REI clubs and conferences. Usually whoever is holding those meetings is getting a cut of sales. Information products in particular tend to have a high profit margin, which means room for commissions.

Another example, real estate investors need websites.  Most of the website services for real estate investors have affiliate programs.  I offer investor websites and I have an affiliate program.  That way people who have some connections with other investors can refer people and get rewarded for it.

Typically with online programs you'll get a special link to use that is connected to you so that if someone uses your link it will be tracked to you and you'll get a commission when someone buys.

Thanks,
Todd

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here