The hardest parts of real estate is finding the deal and finding the capital. I would like to know if anyone has used crowdfunding sites to raise equity for $1M+ deals. I would like to find a good crowdfunding site to really help with the equity raising side of the business. A few questions I have is.
1. What are the fees associated with the equity raising platform?
2. What was the speed that the equity was raised and how much?
3. What are the crowdfundings sites requirements of the sponsor? What experience must the sponsor have?
@Nick West, I've just about completed a survey of the 100+ sites, and have all the sponsor fees/costs for the top 20. It's taking some time to format all the data and present it, but should be ready in about two weeks. If you private message me your email address, I can let you know when it's available.
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you