• Mobile Home Park Investor / Licensed Indiana Real Estate Broker
  • Chicago Area, IL
Votes |
Help in Carthage Moore County Near Fort Bragg North Carolina

Paul Stout
  • Mobile Home Park Investor / Licensed Indiana Real Estate Broker
  • Chicago Area, IL
Posted Sep 21 2015, 09:26

I have listened to the majority of the BP Podcasts.  I have heard it stated numerous times that many investors are motivated by the fact that they can help people while making a profit for themselves.  I am looking to see if anyone in the North Carolina market feels that way and is willing to look into a situation that I came across.

I was speaking to an electrician on my job-site and he told me he was retiring soon.  I asked him what his plans were when he retires.  He said he was moving to North Carolina.  As the conversation progressed it became apparent that he is going down there to assist his daughter. 

She purchased a home and the previous homeowner neglected to disclose some foundation issues.  She went to an attorney and they said that it was not easy to prove that the previous owner knew about the issues and it was expensive and there was no guarantee of a settlement.  She went to the bank to obtain financing to repair the foundation but was turned down. 

The subject property is in the town of Carthage and sits on a double if not triple lot.  If you are an investor in the area maybe this property is worth looking at.  A couple of options may be that she get out of the property and move elsewhere.  Another idea is that maybe it would be beneficial for an investor to subdivide her property and develop.  Its worth a shot.  If anyone in that area is interested in looking, PM me your contact and I will forward it to he father.

The property is near Fort Bragg, Fayetteville and Charlotte NC.

Loading replies...