Foundation Repair DFW

8 Replies

Hello BP,

Does anyone have a recommendation for a foundation repair company in the DFW area? I have heard horror stories about getting ripped off by these companies.  The property is actually in Denton.  I also need someone that can add on a bathroom.  This is my first project so any help is appreciated.

Thank you!

Sherry

I have had a good experience with Structured Foundation. Both my agent and my home inspector recommended them. They will perform work that is actually needed and not just to pad the bill. They also do free estimates.

We have used Align Foundation on a number of houses.  They do both slab and pier and beam.  They also give free estimates and have gone at least as far north as Corinth for me; I am pretty sure the go to Denton.

Since it is your first property, be sure to get multiple bids.

Andy

I just used Align on the recommendation of a friend.   Looks like they did a good job, ex. they apparently installed a pier over a busted sewer line that's making it difficult for my plumber to access and fix.   This problem was just discovered today.   Hopefully Align will work w/ my plumber to make things right...I'll let you know either way.

Sherry, 

Since I am not allowed to say anything here, you can send me a message, and I'll help you out with options to look at regarding the bathroom add-on.

Originally posted by @Rajib Miah :

I have had a good experience with Structured Foundation. Both my agent and my home inspector recommended them. They will perform work that is actually needed and not just to pad the bill. They also do free estimates.

I haven't used them yet but after talking to them they will be the next guys we call.  We have used a few different ones and I can't say that any of them impressed me.  Structured sounds like a lot better option and I'm definitely calling them on the next house.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you