Experienced Real Estate Investor

9 Replies

I have 15 years developing commercial, residential and multi family properties. I want to partner with as many people as possible. I am in Charlotte but I'm active in Charlotte, Atlanta and JAX, FL. I know how difficult it is getting started and trying to find some direction. I would like to expand to other markets and network. I would like to hear from those willing to network on some potential opportunities. I have several contacts from other wholesalers, investors and lenders. my contact info is on my profile. please be a part of my network. we are all here to grow and have bigger pockets.

Roel Lopez

(sounds like Noel)

Hello Roel,

I'd love to see how we could help each other get more activity in Charlotte and my primary market Atlanta. We are also expanding into several new markets this upcoming year. Please contact me when you get a chance. 

Tony

Good Day Roel,

I am interested in learning more and becoming a part of your team in focusing on the Atlanta, Ga area. I am eager to take on any potential opportunities you have in the real estate investing industry. I have been actively learning and working in the real estate investing industry and I want to expand my passion with any knowledge you have. Bring me on your team and we will succeed!
Thank you,

Diego Howard

Roel

I currently have 16 rehabs going on between Charlotte NC and Columbia SC. Retail flips either reselling or being rehabbed.

Very interested and we are are strong cash buyers.

I  sent you a private message.

Thanks

Alex

I am in Charlotte and would like to meet. I am having a BP meetup on the 9th in Charlotte at 1 of my rehabs.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you