• Rental Property Investor
  • Thackerville, OK
Votes |
New duplexes or mobile home park??

Justin Young
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Thackerville, OK
Posted Apr 9 2016, 09:05

Alright my fellow investors I'm in a deliema and need some advice please. I have been investing for about seven years now, I just finished my biggest project and I'm planning my next move. I have two options, build some new duplexes or invest in a mobile home park. I'm sure most of you know the pros and cons so I'm not going to go into all the details but this is what's on my mind.... I can invest in ten acres with five mobile homes with room for twenty more mobile homes, I would pay cash for the other twenty homes as I went along therefore significantly increasing my cashflow and it would be a very nice return on investment. Or I can spend about four times the money and build four more duplexes. The return wouldn't be near that of the mobile park and the cashflow wouldn't be either but the equity would be far greater. So my question is, should I invest in the mobile park and create a cash flow that would boost my business and help me to reach goals faster then continue to invest in equity properties or go a head and invest in equity properties now? Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks in advance! 

Loading replies...