Cody May
  • Peru, IN
Votes |
So here's where I'm at ready to start

Cody May
  • Peru, IN
Posted May 2 2016, 19:22

Hey BP,

So here is where I am at. I just got back from my vacation out west. I was considering moving out there, but I have decided that I am just going to stay in Indiana. I'm going to be looking more into the Kokomo, Indiana market, and also the surround towns. Before I went on this trip I quit my job. I was a miserable semi driver never being home, also being gone, and always being alone finally cause with me, and I said something's got to change. So I decided to take this trip out west to clear my mind, and just basically start over. Now that I am back tomorrow I'm going to be trying desperately to get a job. I'm really hoping to find a job in the real estate field like a Property manager, or something very similar to one. I'm not really big on being a RE agent so I'm not looking to get my licences. Although I have been considering getting my broker's I think that it would help me in the long run. Like I said I'm going to be trying to get a job so I am able to get funds for property's. I'm really hoping also this week to try and find a private lender or possibly a hard money lender. I have a couple properties that I have been looking into. Are there any other ways anyone can think of off the top of they're head to get funds for a property even though I don't a job, but I have a 740 credit score, never been late on a payment. Perfect credit history. There has got to be a way to get some kind of loan. Any advice given is greatly appreciated Thank you BP!! Also if there are any known, and or happening investing or similar business's around Kokomo, Indiana  looking for a Motivated, Quick learning, or Hard working individual I am available, and currently seeking employment around my area. I just thought that I would share where I have made it. Hoping to have success story put together for everyone in the near future.

Loading replies...